First by checking out the packaging.
Then by checking out the shipping box. (No, I did not pose Duchess for this picture. She's obsessed with boxes... like most cats I've met. :) )
Finally, they will play with any other packaging stuff that may be lying around. That is, until you look at them; then they will ignore you and pretend that they never had any interest.
I hope you have enjoyed this introduction to cats. :)
My other digital camera bit the dust a few weeks ago, so I decided it was finally time to buy my own (the one I had was a hand-me-down from my parents). I loved the one my sister has let me borrow in the past, so I bought the newer version of it! This is what it looks like:
Pretty awesome, right? It's the Canon SX20 IS. It has 12.1 megapixels and a 20x optical zoom. I'm officially in love with it. :)
More fun pictures coming soon!



3 comments:
Your cat sounds like my kids. :) Love seeing your cross-eyed cat!
What a great cat Duchess is to make sure you had someone to take a pic of with your new camera!
I anxiously await more pictures!
LOL thanks for the introduction to cats. My cat is not like this... the electricity must have done more to his brain than we originally thought.
Post a Comment