Friday, September 25, 2009

I've Done It...


I've given into peer pressure and joined the world of blogging. I was lucky enough to be able to attend a Keith Urban concert a few weeks ago, and decided to share some pictures of the night for my first post. Those of you who know me well know that I am completely obsessed with the man. :) Here beginneth the hotness!





Little Big Town was the opening act. I'm not crazy about them, but they were definitely better than some of the other options.


Some dude in the band. I have no idea what his name is, but he reminds me of Kris Allen! Sounded like him, too.

 

I do love the way LBT sings harmony...
 

My awesome brother-in-law let me borrow his camera for the concert since it beats mine all to pieces, and it took me a while to get the hang of things so none of my pictures of LBT turned out great. But that's okay because they were not the reason I was there. :)


After 45ish minutes of LBT playing, my man entered... and oh boy did it get loud in there!






Last time KU was here, he had one gigantic screen behind him that they put videos and pictures on. This time, there were five smaller screens, which at first sounded like a dumb idea to me, but it turned out pretty cool - because you can get five times as much hotness at once!








And also the band members... please excuse the glaring yellow lights.



After a bit KU went down into the audience and made his way to a smaller stage at the back of the floor. That enabled me to get this hot picture. :D


While back there, he played "Only You Can Love Me This Way"... good song.







So freaking hot!!



At one point the five screens rotated so they were suspended above the stage. They had some really cool images up during this song... believe me, the picture is NOT doing it justice.



Also a good opportunity to get shots of people's hair. :)


Then the cool guitar came out. It's hard to tell, but the whole thing is lit up with LED lights or something so it changed colors every time he strummed. It was COOL! 









Kinda looked like a broken mirror when we finally saw it not lit up.


Eventually KU went out into the audience again and then reappeared in the stands at the end of the row we were sitting on. I took a TON of pictures here, but I must have been so excited that I was shaking because most of them didn't turn out. :( But I'm barely zoomed in here, so you can see how close we were! 








He's hot even when he's sweaty!


This is "Raining on Sunday". I'm absolutely positive I have no idea who the retard is that is singing along. ;) (Please excuse the extreme shakiness... this night was my first experience ever recording videos!)







 
 



I love the pictures with KU in both the foreground and the background. :) More to drool at that way :)



Brian, Chris M., KU, Jerry, Scary Gothic Man, and Chris I-Can't-Remember




It took me roughly three days to fully recover my hearing, but it was so worth it. Now I'm counting down the days until he comes back again!
So that wraps up my first official post. Please bear with me while I figure out Blogger - hopefully things will get better as we go!

4 comments:

Deann H said...

The blog looks great! All the hotness... @@ LOL Glad you had a great time at the concert!

BECKY said...

This might quite possibly one of the greatest days in my life! YOU OPENED A BLOG!!! I'm thrilled!!! And your post was beautiful!!! Mine were totally awkward at first. Let's be honest... your pictures are INCREDIBLE. I might even dare say that they are better than the ones in your room... you might want to print these out and hang them all up. :) Seriously I'm impressed... I bet you enjoy that butt photo. :) I think he should win "Entertainer of the Year" with how cool the set sounds and looks.

I love the colors on the blog. And I fed your hamster. :)

The Finlinsons said...

Hey, thanks for the invite to the blog! And OF COURSE your first blog post is all about KU! Just brings me back to the days at LDSBC and your comments on KU's hotness in person. Now I get to read about them on your blog! haha. But honestly, its AWESOME that you got the go to the concert!

LeBaron Family said...

What an awesome concert!
I'm glad you started a blog! It can be quite fun!!!