Friday, October 2, 2009

Say Hey

I cannot stand working in silence - it drives me NUTS. I usually alternate between Pandora and Slacker (nifty sites to listen to free music online), with the occasional day where I just listen to CDs I've ripped to my computer. One day a new song came on Slacker and I immediately fell in love with it. I even asked my brother to download it for me so I could have a copy no matter where I went. :) I wanted to post the music video here for all to see, but embedding has been disabled so you'll just have to follow the link below instead. The song is called "Say Hey (I Love You)" by Michael Franti & Spearhead.

I'm totally in love with it!!! Let me know what you guys think!

Click Here to See the Music Video

3 comments:

BECKY said...

You got your cow up. :)

VERY cool music video. Crazy thing I totally thought they were in Africa until I saw that it was in Brazil. Definitely one of the coolest videos made and bumpinest (sp?!) songs!!!

Deann H said...

Pretty cool song and video!
Here's the song I was talking about by Spearhead, back when BY and I first heard them. I still like it :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CszG_bR35Mw

Deann H said...

oh, apparently that one is back from 1994.