My sister got a new computer last week and offered to sell me her old one since I don't have one in my apartment. It's not new by any means but it's a computer and it works - which is more than I had before! Here's my fancy new setup:
With a slight modification to my current desk the computer now fits wonderfully on it. Plus, my parents gave me an old printer of theirs so I'm pretty much set! The one thing I don't have is the internet, which may change once I decide if the expense is worth it. This computer is definitely teaching me patience though - it's about 7 years old and is by no means as fast as I'm used to. Guess that will give me more time to play with Duchess... she's been feeling awfully neglected lately since I'm busy playing with all my new toys!

2 comments:
You definitely cleaned it up. :) I like the setup. What kinds of documents are you planning to produce?
Nice chair, by the way. I can't imagine where you would have gotten something so cool... :)
LOL did you like the desktop I put on there for you? :) And so your blog readers don't think I took advantage of you... I sold you a monitor and gave you a computer along with it. LOL :P
Post a Comment