Erin was opening a copy of Sleeping Beauty here... It's hard to tell, but she had a super cute excited look on her face. :)
My sister's in-laws gave Erin this doll - she LOVED it. The only frustrating part was that the binky had a hard time staying in the doll's mouth!
Erin the Two Year Old
How stinking cute is she!
This was from my mom's birthday last week. Jaxon was very excited, as you can see. :)
This is the cake my sister and I made for my mom's birthday. Isn't the idea awesome?? You can find the recipe here. However, please note that regular-size Oreos do not fit very well on a 9x13 cake!

4 comments:
I love the musical notes idea!! Hooray for lots of birthdays! Hopefully she loved the Bee charm!
Keep posting pics... I'm intrigued to see your camera awesomeness and your talent!!
Wow...I'm impressed with the cake. Very cute idea...and great pictures too.
argh.. you posted the cake? LOL I was so mad at the cake. Oh well, tell everyone it's cookies and cream frosting.
I too love that cake! Something I love about it...its cute AND it looks deliciously eatable. Sometimes the "cuteness" of a cake makes it looks uneatable. And Erin is adorable as well!!!
Post a Comment