Monday, April 5, 2010

Babies

Some of you may know that I am a member of a panel called BzzAgent. This word-of-mouth based panel lets you join campaigns where you get free product samples for yourself (and often free samples & coupons to hand out to friends), you share your opinion and help others discover cool stuff, and earn points that you can redeem for stuff. I cannot tell you how much cool stuff I have gotten to try!

A new campaign that was just launched is BABIES.  Apparently there is a movie coming out Mother's Day weekend (May 7) that follow 4 babies around the world for the first year of their lives. Check out the site by clicking below and let me know what you think of it!

3 comments:

Deann H said...

I saw the preview on something we rented a while ago. I really need to post about it too... But I think it looks great! I'm excited for it.

LeBaron Family said...

I am soooo going to watch that! Thanks!

The Finlinsons said...

I'd totally watch it. Umm...but I'm into that kind of stuff. I'm definitely the TLC "baby story" watching, documentary/real life, motherly type....