This is Lyvie, one of my mom's dogs... a shih tzu-yorkie mix. This was RIGHT after she got a haircut, that's why it's a little frightening looking. Trust me, she's super adorable in real life. :)
Sophie, my mom's other dog, a schnauzer-yorkie mix. The lady that cuts their hair has started taking their pictures with themed backgrounds. I think it's an awesome idea, but I wish she'd take their leashes off first!
My brother Bob. There is a story behind the shirt, but that will be for another day. These pictures make me laugh out loud every time I look at them!
My niece Mimi. She loves her iPhone. We were having a picture-taking war here. :)
My niece Erin and Doggie just chilling on the swing on Labor Day.
My nephew Robert Jr., although I refer to him as "Baby Bob." He had been dancing like crazy for a while before I took this, I don't remember if he fell or was just taking a break. This kid has so much energy, I have no idea how his family keeps up with him!
Carolina and Emili... such grace and elegance. :)
Erin being held by her daddy... how adorable is she!
My youngest nephew, David Andrew... more commonly referred to as "Dandy." And yes, the nickname was my idea!
Another niece, Anneliz. She's such a drama queen, but is so fun to be around!
This is Carol demonstrating how to dance to "Thriller." Watching various family members attempting to do that dance has to be one of the most amusing things I've seen in a while!
Last one... my friend Becky wearing a shirt she got in Egypt. I believe there was a bit more to it than that, but it's been a while since we talked about her trip.
Good times!
Good times!

3 comments:
Oh, it all looks like so much fun! I miss being away from all my family. And Egypt? Who goes to Egypt? Sounds awesome! I wanna go!
It was Halloween... that was the real reason. :)
P.S. You take dang good pics of your nieces and nephews. I love the one of Erin! (I almost spelled it Aaron... yikes!)
Post a Comment