Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flashpoint!! Now on DVD!!

I was channel surfing a while back and found a show called "Flashpoint." I fell in love with it after about 5 minutes and watched every week until the season ended. Eventually I found out that the first season was to be released on DVD this October. I'm happy to say that I purchased it last weekend and am already on disc 2! I don't even know how to describe the show other than it is about a SWAT-like team that is called to defuse and resolve hostile situations like kidnappings, hostage situations, holdups, etc. It's different than any other show I've ever seen. I highly recommend it! If you'd like to check it out let me know... I'm willing to lend out my DVDs after I've had a chance to watch them all. :)






You can also read more about the show here and here.

1 comment:

BECKY said...

I just fed your hamster one pellet.