Friday, November 20, 2009

Vacation...

Most of you know my awesome boss took our office to Disneyland last week for a firm retreat/mini-vacation. I've had many requests for pictures and promise they are coming! Since the camera I took on the trip was not mine (thanks again, Deann & Matt!) I have to wait until I can get up to Ogden so the pics can be downloaded for me. But here are two from my phone:





The Hollywood Tower Hotel/Twilight Zone Tower of Terror sign.
Seriously. My new favorite ride. On the entire planet. Rode it twice!



Sleeping Beauty's castle at night. Gorgeous.


As unexcited as I was for this trip, I did enjoy it - partly because Disneyland is all about Sleeping Beauty (okay not really, but hopefully you know what I mean!). Sleeping Beauty is my #1 favorite Disney movie, so I was excited to get to walk through the castle and see how it's been redone! Plus they started Christmas celebrations and such the day we got there, so everything was totally decked out in holiday style. So pretty!


So there's a teaser for you. I promise I'll put up more pics from the trip as soon as I get a chance!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Wow, that is a pretty fabulous picture of the castle from a PHONE! Can't wait for the pics!