I'm a slacker, I know - but here are some pictures from our trip to Disneyland! Background... my boss took our firm (which consists of Madson (my boss), Michalene (my coworker), and me) and their families. Since I'm not married, Madson let me take my friend Courtney along. She had never been to Disneyland before so it was a great adventure for her!
Madson wanted to "arrive in style" so he rented limousines to take us from the airport to our hotel and back. Completely unnecessary in my opinion, but if the boss wants to spend money who am I to complain? I told Courtney we must take advantage of the champagne glasses that were provided... she thought I was a retard. :)
Michalene, her husband Chris, and their two girls Breelin (purple) and Marlee (teal)
Breelin was a fan of the champagne glasses!
Fancy stuff! Although if you ever want to rent a limo in CA talk to me first and I'll let you know which company NOT to use!!
We stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel. Fancy stuff. Seriously. The nicest hotel I've ever seen in my life. Definitely not my decorating preference, but it was pretty nonetheless.
The lobby - gorgeous!
More lobby.
Our room. Do people honestly think it's attractive to put the pillows like that??
The view from our balcony. It was nice and peaceful until the Monorail went through the middle of it...
More to come soon!

1 comment:
LOL... I'm gonna try that with our pillows.
Post a Comment